Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment
Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Program is a program designed to attract foreign capital and business people to handle the negative impact on the demographic crisis in Bulgaria. This aim can be achieved by welcoming foreign nationals of Bulgarian origin and attracting highly-qualified and wealthy foreign nationals to obtain Bulgarian citizenship and relocate to Bulgaria.
• Investment of €516,000 for Bulgaria permanent residency
• Risk free investment in government bonds
• Full family residency
• No requirement to reside
• No language requirement
• Capital repaid after 5 years
Bulgarian Citizenship By Investment Under The Ordinary Process
• Opening of a personal bank account, deposition of 516,000 € to be invested in government bonds and preparation of the set of documents for Investor D visa application
• Applying for Bulgarian Investor visa in the nearest Bulgarian embassy or general consulate;
• Applying for permanent residence.
• Holding the permanent residence for five years, we can initiate the Bulgarian citizenship by investment application with the Ministry of Justice.
Bulgarian Citizenship by Investment Fast-track
• Fast Track to Citizenship in 2 Years Starts from €270,000
• If the investor doubles the investment in Year 2, he/ she will qualify under the fast-track Bulgarian citizenship program and may obtain Bulgarian citizenship and passport within 18 months of making the first investment.
• To obtain Bulgarian citizenship by investment under the fast-track are the same as the ordinary process. The only difference is that the applicant does not need to hold the permanent residence for five years but he/ she can apply for Bulgarian citizenship after holding the permanent residence for 12 months only. This allows the applicant to obtain Bulgarian passport in two years.
Benefits of Obtaining Bulgarian Citizenship
• Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
• Bulgarian passport visa free countries Enjoy by Access to 142 Countries including EU, UK & Canada.
• The right to acquire land in Bulgaria and a number of other EU countries which may otherwise restrict access to foreign nationals
• Various rights to access the education systems of Bulgaria and the member states of the EU (including e.g. to pay fees at “home/EU” rates at institutions of higher and further education, to receive student loans and financial assistance
Bulgarian Passport Visa Free Countries
Visa-free travel OR visa-on-arrival travel to more than 142+ countries and territories.
(Bulgaria citizens can visit 159 countries easily including UK, EU (European Union) & Canada)
• 124 Visa Free countries
• 35 Visa on arrival countries
• 21 Online e-Visa
For those who are interested in Permanent Residency in Bulgaria they can go through by below given procedures.
Bulgaria Visa For Indians
Bulgaria VISA Requirements For Indian Citizens
Documents required for Bulgaria Visa Process:
• Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
• 2 Scanned recent color photograph. (Photo Specification);
• Visa Application forms: completed and signed
• Personal Covering letter: explaining purpose of travel to the country
• Original Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal
• Air tickets: proof of return flight tickets from and back to your home country
• Hotel reservation: proof of accommodation for your entire stay
• Travel Itinerary: day-wise plan outlining all elements of the trip
• Travel Insurance: covering the entire duration of trip
Bulgaria golden visa fees
1. Bulgaria citizenship visa fee for Indians: – Rs.5100
2. Bulgaria visa fee for children between 6 and 12 years of age: – Rs.2975
3. Members of Bulgarian and EU citizens’ families: – No fee
• Obtaining a Bulgarian citizenship requires careful planning and excellent communication & cooperation between the applicant, his/ her lawyer and the responsible government authorities.
• To achieve finest results and to ensure fast processing procedure for our clients. We’ve our own hassle-free process method to get things done in processing Immigration procedure.
• Our lawyers have extensive professional experience and solid training in the field of obtaining Bulgarian citizenship and passport.
• We can advise you on the eligibility of Bulgarian citizenship, to assist in the sourcing, clarification and preparation of the supporting documents, to liaise with the relevant government bodies, to assist at each step, including by completing many of the steps on behalf of the applicant, to put together the applications and submit and represent, among others.
Disclaimer: The following Information is provided only for knowledge purpose, and the rules and formalities may change due to Covid-19 pandemic situations. So It is better to Consult Immigration Consultants to Know the Procedure.