Encumbrance Certificate Online
Want to get Encumbrance Certificate Online? EC is needed when If you’re getting to buy a house property, you want to have meet the ‘Encumbrance Certificate (EC)’. While preparing for the large purchase by bringing together all required documents, confirm you don’t miss out on an Encumbrance Certificate of the precise property.
What is Encumbrance Certificate meaning?
Encumbrance Certificate is an valued document among all the property documents or land documents.
An encumbrance refers to any charge created on any asset, more often utilized in the context of land. An Encumbrance Certificate or EC may be a certificate of assurance that the property in question is free from any authorized or monetary liability like a mortgage or an uncleared loan. It is of capital importance that a buyer obtains an EC not only to secure his legal title over the property but also to be eligible to get loans from most banks and financial institutions for or against the property.
How to get an EC Online?
Due to the time frame and locations frame and important work schedules everybody is looking to get “ec online”. And in current Internet era now a days it is easy to get “ec online” through government websites.
The EC for a property is provided at the sub-registrar’s office during which the property has been registered. to regulate the transactions that have taken place regarding a property-
- Application is to be made to the registration office for an EC, together with an attested copy of proof address, details about the property, its title details, and therefore the fee applicable for obtaining the Certificate.
- The officer will inspect the Indexes for details within the specified period. An Encumbrance Certificate with the small print of the transactions within the specified period, or if no transactions have taken place, a zero Encumbrance Certificate (NEC), is issued.
- The certificate is issued 2 days to 15 days from the date of application, and in India it varies from state to state.
The sorts of the applications and certificates are laid out in the annexes to the principles of the Registrations Acts of the respective states. Usually, an application is formed in Form No. 22 and therefore the EC are issued in Form No. 15, NEC in Form No. 16 of the respective state rules.
Get EC Online
What Do You Find With The Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- In a leading case, the Supreme Court of Karnataka has rightly observed that “an Encumbrance Certificate concerning an immovable property issued by the Registration Office isn’t only of encumbrances but of all acts and encumbrances affecting such property.
- All transactions concerning the property that are recorded by the Registrar are going to be looked into, and necessary details are going to be made to reflect within the EC.
- The Certificate usually pertains to a selected period and transactions relevant thereto period alone is going to be considered. Another important consideration is that the EC will reflect only those transactions and documents that are registered with the office.
- Certain documents like testamentary documents and short-term lease deeds needn’t be registered under the law, and are therefore excluded from the purview of the transactions recorded at the sub-registrar’s office.
If you are tired by applying on EC online website OR If you are not able to get EC online after many attempts and long waiting days…better to consult a good lawyer. If you are planning to buy any property in Bangalore or Hyderabad or any other part of India…please go through proper procedure. If you have any doubts and want to consult experienced property professionals connect to one of the best property lawyers.