St Lucia Citizenship By Investment Programme
St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2015 under the regulations of the Citizenship by Investment Bill 2015, making it the most recent addition to the CIP programs in the Caribbean region. Saint Lucia has masterfully positioned its program for the global elite by limiting application numbers and raising the overall net worth requirement.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families.). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.
Cheapest Citizenship To Buy
St Lucia Citizenship By Investment Visa Policy
What are the rules to get St. Lucia PR visa?
Saint Lucia has inherited decades of experience from its Caribbean neighbors. By hand-picking only the best practices, the Citizenship by Investment Board is committed to making the program the most efficient for investors while providing unmatched benefits for the country and its people.
To qualify for citizenship in Saint Lucia, applicants must fulfil one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
How to Get St. Lucia Citizenship By Investment Visa?
St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2015 under the regulations of the Citizenship by Investment Bill 2015, making it the most recent addition to the CIP programs in the Caribbean region
There are different ways you can choose to get St. Lucia Citizenship By Investment Visa
• National Economic Fund Contribution
• Real Estate Investment
• Government Bond Investment
• Enterprise Project Investment
Getting St. Lucia PR through Real Estate Investment and Enterprise Project Investment are very good approaches when compare with other options.
Real Estate Investment:
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
Enterprise Project Investment:
Applicants may invest a minimum of US$3.5 million in an approved enterprise project and create at least three jobs. Two applicants may share an investment of US$6 million and create six jobs to qualify. Approved enterprise projects must fall under one of the following categories: specialty restaurants, cruise ports and marinas, Agro-processing plants, pharmaceutical products, ports, bridges, roads and highways, research institutions and facilities, or offshore universities.
Documents Required for Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- 2 Scanned recent color photograph. (Photo Specification);
- Visa Application forms: completed and signed
- Personal Covering letter: explaining purpose of travel to the country
- Original Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 3 months with bank seal
- Air tickets: proof of return flight tickets from and back to your home country
- Hotel reservation: proof of accommodation for your entire stay.
- Travel Schedule: Day-wise plan outlining all elements of the trip
St Lucia Citizenship Benefits
- A St. Lucian passport provides visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 146 destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and many others.
- Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief.
- No residence or visitation is required.
- Fast processing within three months.
- Applicants are able to include a spouse, children under 31, siblings under 18, and parents aged 56 and over, as well as to add dependents after they have been granted citizenship.
- Up to 4 additional dependents can be added at US$ 15,000 per person.
- The program has attractive investment and processing costs.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K. and Hong Kong.
- No tax on worldwide income.
How much time it takes to get St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment?
Procedures and Time frame to get St. Lucia PR Visa
The application process should take no longer than four months from submission of the application to issuance of the certificate of citizenship, assuming there are no areas of concern with the application. Where, in exceptional cases, it is expected that the processing time will be longer than three months.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Board, which provides oversight to a dedicated citizenship-by-investment unit (CIU), will consider an application for citizenship and its outcome may be to either grant, deny, or delay for cause. A citizenship-by-investment application will be submitted in electronic and printed form by VSK & Co on behalf of the applicant. All applications must be completed in English.
All requisite supporting documents must be attached to an application before it can be processed by the CIU. All applications must be accompanied by the relevant non-refundable processing and due diligence fees for the principal applicant, their spouse, and each qualifying dependent. Where an application has been approved in principle, the CIU will notify VSK & Co that the qualifying funds and requisite government administration fees must be paid before the certificate of citizenship can be granted.
The main applicant must remit the required funds for the qualifying option within 90 calendar days after notice of approval of their application. A successful applicant shall sign the oath or affirmation of allegiance before an attorney-at-law, notary royal, or notary public. The minister may, by order, revoke a grant of citizenship in exceptional circumstances as may be deemed necessary.
St Lucia Passport Visa Free Countries List
A St. Lucian passport provides visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 146 destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and many others. Due to COVID-19 situation there are some changes in rules and regulations taken by the countries.
*Note: Above information is provided for knowledge purpose only, there may be changes happening in rules and regulations as well as exemptions due to COVID-19. So, it is better to Consult Immigration Consultants to avoid mistakes.
If you are planning to get Citizenship by Investment in St. Lucia or in any other countries which are providing PR for other country citizens, Consult VSK & Co for better results and avoid unnecessary expenses during the process. You can Reach Us in Bangalore & Hyderabad Offices.