Grenada Citizenship By Investment
The Grenada Citizenship By Investment Programme is one of the newest programmes available to investors. The Grenada investment visa programme provides second citizenship in Grenada and a passport to investors offering visa-free travel to over 153 (Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 144 destinations, including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area). Grenada also offers access for its citizens to the USA E2 treaty investor visa.
Grenada has a long history, and locals are proud of their national heritage, which they celebrate throughout the year. Finally, Grenada is the perfect setting for both adventure and relaxation: its wildlife attractions, marine life, and national parks make it an exciting place to explore, while its super-yacht marina and pastel towns make it ideal for strolling and unwinding.
Citizenship By Investment
Grenada Citizenship For Indian – Grenada VISA For Indian
The Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program requires applicants to either make a substantial economic contribution to the country or to acquire a government-approved qualifying asset. In exchange, and subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families will be granted citizenship.
Grenada Citizenship By Investment Regulations:
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and satisfy one of the two primary qualifying options:
1. National Fund Donation Option: A minimum non-refundable contribution to the NTF of USD 150,000 for single applicants.
2. Real Estate Option: A purchase of at least USD 220,000 as a co-owner from a government-approved real estate project and to maintain ownership for at least 5 years.
Grenada Citizenship By Investment Procedures And Time Frame
The application process for Grenadian citizenship is efficient and uncomplicated, and the applicant is not required to visit Grenada to complete the process.
Once an application is submitted, the government generally provides an answer within 90 days. Passports for successful applicants will be issued within 10 working days. Applicants are not required to pick up their passports in person. VSK & Co will coordinate the collection process and send the passport(s) to the client.
Under the real estate option, the time frame may vary depending upon the project. Therefore, it is important to select a real estate project that is able to provide the necessary paperwork from the developer. Henley & Partners will guide you in this regard.
Grenada Citizenship Benefits
Benefits Of Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 142+ destinations, including China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and Europe’s Schengen Area
- The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that has visa-free access to China
- The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that holds an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa
- Citizenship transferable to new spouses and future generations
- The ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings aged 18 and over, parents, and grandparents of the main applicant and spouse
- No restrictions on dual citizenship in Grenada
- No minimum stay required
- Route to Grenadian citizenship
Grenada Visa Requirements
Documents required for Grenada Visa Procedure:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- Confirmed return or onward flight tickets
- 2 Visa Application forms: completed and signed
- Accommodation proof (hotel reservation or invitation letter if visiting someone in Grenada)
- 2 Scanned recent color photograph. (Photo Specification);
- Invitation letter from host company (for business visa)
- Sufficient financial funds to support your trip
- Visa fee payment in cash
- Birth Certificate for children
- Invitation letter from the host company (For Business Visa)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
The Embassy OR Consul General has the right to ask for additional information or documents and request a personal interview with the applicant.
Benefits Of Choosing Grenada’s Citizenship By Investment Programme with VSK & Co
- Minimal processing fees.
- No interview, education, or management experience required if you are investing.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
- VSK & Co have their own way of Hassle-free process method to obtain visa very easy
- The application process is confidential, with no disclosure or exchange of information with other governments or bodies, except when due diligence checks are carried out as part of the application process. These checks are performed by an authorized due diligence agency.
*NOTE: The Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Application pack will be delivered to you by VSK & Co. It will include all the relevant documentation, accompanied by detailed instructions. Once everything is returned to us, we will double-check the application for completeness and accuracy to minimize the possibility of rejection.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT – Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families.). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.
IF you are planning to get Grenadian Citizenship By Investment Visa and settle in Grenada… It is better to take immigration consultants guidelines to avoid future legal problems and proceedures.
Click To Book Consultation With our Grenada Immigration Consultants