Spain Residency by Investment – Spain Investor VISA
Spain Residency by Investment, Lets have brief info. about Spain, Spain is located in the westernmost part of Europe, sharing its borders with France and Andorra to the northeast and Portugal to the west. In the south, Spain is separated from the African continent by a narrow strait of only 14 kilometers. Spain is considered by many to be a shining pearl in Southern Europe. Many people from different countries are choosing immigration to Italy as one of their investment or as a business spot. Now a days Spain is one of the best destination for tourists as well as attracting business investments from different country man.
The Policy for Spanish Investment Immigration – Spain Investment Visa / Spain Investor VISA
Citizenship By Investment Program designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return.
Golden Visa Scheme For Spain Immigration
Self-employed individuals and those who are interested to start businesses in Spain they have special visas under for which they can immigrate to Spain. For self-employed enthused one must have sufficient funds which will help them sustain themselves, business visa applicants must set up companies in Spain once they get Spain visa. So obtain residency in Spain by being shareholders or employees in the company. However, the simplest way of emigrating to Spain based on a business visa is under the Golden Visa Scheme immigration to Italy.
Golden Visa Spain Requirements
Conditions To Get Spain Investment Visa
There are several Conditions giving by the Spanish government to who are coming with Spain visa to do investment in businesses. Some of them:
- On September 27, 2013, the Spanish government issued a new immigration law, creating a huge opportunity for non-EU investors to have the residence permits via investment.
- On July 31, 2015, the Spanish government renewed this Spain immigration law making it possible for three generations within a family to apply for residence together.
- Applicants who are applying for Spain visa must invest in real estate property with a minimum value of €500,000. There are no restrictions on the type (agricultural, industrial, residential or commercial) or quantity of properties. The investment can be composed of one or more sets of real estate, as long as the investment meets the minimum requirement with a total value of at least €500,000.
Spain VISA Checklist
Application Conditions for Spain Visa
- Aged 18 years old or older.
- No criminal records.
- Have a qualifying health insurance plan
- Non-EU Citizen.
- Main applicant’s spouse, children under 18 years of age, and unmarried children over 18 who are financially dependent on the applicant and financially dependent parents of the main applicant.
- No criminal records.
- Have a qualifying health insurance plan.
- Non-EU Citizen.
Advantages of the Project – Benefits of having Spain Visa
- Fast application process
- No residence or language requirements.
- Permissions for working, studying and doing business.
- No need for commercial or academic backgrounds.
- Invest freely, easy to rent and big potential for appreciation.
- Visa-free travel within 26 Schengen states.
It is better to consult Immigration Consultants to apply Spain visa OR who are going for Italy visa appointment to exit without any hurdles during Spain immigration process, because many people are get rejected repeatedly due to improper filing or documentation before proceeding to Spain visa.
Consult VSK & Co, Advocates & Legal Consultants for Immigration to the Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
Spain Visa – Spain Investment Residency Program – Immigration To Spain Residency
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT – Countries offering Residency and Citizenship by Investment – Golden Visa Programs
Cyprus Greece Malta Ireland Portugal St. Kitts & Navis Bulgaria Grenada Vanuatu St. Lucia
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT programs are programs designed to attract foreign capital and business people by providing the right of residence and citizenship in return (these programs will grant immediate citizenship to applicants and their families.). These are also known as citizenship by investment, golden visa, or golden passport programs.